Friday, August 22, 2014

She is My "MISS PERFECT" - A Short Story



A Short Story by Gaurav Srivstava

Present:
And all of sudden i wasn't able to feel anythng... everything was running
in slow motion in front of me... i tried to run away but my legs were not
with me. I was trembling... i could see those big eyes infront of me
staring at me.. oh god y!!! I know that those eyes desire something but i
ain't in the position to ask. That sudden blow on my head with the hockey
stick had paralysed me... i can't see her in pain... i can't help her...
dear God... help us...


Flashback:
Back when i was in college there was this junior girl whom i liked very
much. When i saw her frist i was like "bhaiiisssaaaahhhhbbb (hindi expression
of sometimes called woooowwwww)"
She still holds those school girl looks. Single long pony tail tied here.
Weatish chocolaty complexion, big eyes, naughty looks... she was like the
transformer which generates high voltage and is available only one in a
society... yes u could find a girl like her in every society but that girl
would be the attraction for that society... she was standing infront of me
wid her group and a guy approachd her. Omg!!! The guy proposed her... and
he was like... xcuse me!!! If again you try to perform such act i will
shout... (the girl had some balls(no dirty meaning))
I standing Theere thought of how to approach her... she is defintly tough.
She has got her charm, looks, attitude... and i am no stud. Anyways one day i
cnfronted her. Asked her name and other formal stuffs. And told her that you
have very pretty face. She being junior couldnt do anythng except smile. Life
moved on. We passed out from our college. Busy in our respective lives i
saw her one day in a mall... i approached her and waved hii... to my
surprise she remembered me. As she was alone i asked for lunch to which
she replied positively... we had our lunch togethr. In our converstion
we exchanged contact numbers. We became good friends over a small period of tym...
When we werent in office then either spending our evening  togther or we
were over phone.. i had started to like her... she too might have i guess
I remember this conversation from one night
Me- Youuuu want me to come to your place!!! U serious...
She- yes... my dear sir... yes i want you to come to my place. Right now...
Me- you are drunk...
She- i might be and i dont care. I want u to say to me what you were saying
over the phone...
Me- in dat case i like the 'DRUNK U'... will be there in 15min.
She- i will be waiting on the roof ;)..
And when i reached there...

Present:
I was climbing the pipe... thankfully she has a single story house... i
heard something... just beside her house there is a construction site where
multistory apartments construction is going on now a days...
As i climbed on the roof i could see no one...  i called her and i could hear
her phone's ringtone loud and clear...i found the phone on the roof itself...
again i heard some voice this time more clear... it was of some girl
shouting... i looked down at the construction site... there were few men
standing outside the site and the voice was coming from inside. The girl was
screeming... i jumped down via wall and ran towards the site.. Those guys
standing were laughing as screeming was increasing... i felt that
somethng is wrong. I dialled 100 and explained every thing to them.  And it
was then i realised That i am here to meet someone who is missing. I tried to
tresspass those men when suddenly one of them caught me and asked kya hai
(what???)
I shouted 'i know her' and he panicked and left me. I cried her name to
d fullest and reached inside... what i saw still haunts me... 3 men were
trying to rape her.... she had no piece of cloth on her... she had
many cut marks... i cried harder and hit on of them... he fell. I found
an iron rod and hit one of the left... all i could see was blood... and
suddenly black out... unconcious... long beeeeeppppp sound...
Slowly i opened my eyes. I was on the ground... all i could see was her in
pain. All i could hear was her screams... And all of sudden i wasn't able
to feel anythng... every thing was running in slow motion in front of
me... i tried to run but my legs were not with me. I was trembling... i
could see those big eyes infront of me staring at me.. oh god y!!! I
know that those eyes wants me to help but i can't move. That sudden blow
on my head with the hockey stick had paralysed me... i can see her in
pain... i cant help her... dear God... help us...
I tried as hard as i can. Slowly my body started to respond... i sood
up slowly and found another iron rod.. i shouted and hit every guy who
came infront of me... and then what i heard was a gun shot... and then again
i saw more blood.  This time it was mine. That bullet running at speed
greater than 500m/s drilled a hole in my stomach... i fell.  I fell
down and there was silence... i was shaking. She screamed again. This time
for me... my eyes were in tears. I looked her and said... "i love
you"...
And cried harder. Those who hadn't taken a blow from me were laughing at
me. I closed my eyes in disgust . And i heard siren.... finally Police
came though not on time as always but they did.
Next thing i remembr was my eyes opening in hospital... luckily i was
saved. I panickly enquired about her to nurse to which she replied that
she's out of danger but still sleeping. She was terribly injured and she
is broken from inside. She wont talk to any...
Police came inside and enquired me about the incident. I explained them
everythng. I had tears while telling them. Police told them that they have
caught evryone... they are labours from bihar and jharkhand. I asked nurse if
i can see her. Her parents were there. Evryone was having tears... i
moved inside her room. Nurse allowed me to... i held her hands...
everyone from outside could see us through glass door. She opened her
eyes. I looked into them, sat on my knees and said "i was suppose to come
to u and propose to u face to face... i m sorry that i was few minutes
late. I m sorry i couldn't help u. I m sorry that this happened to u..." i
was in tears and so was she "i m really very sorry. I Love U and i want
to marry U. Yes i do. I promise to be there for you always. I promise to hold
you forever. I promise that i even will cook and take care of our kids. I
promise to love you like hell.. and please dont say NO... i will not be able to
see myself in mirror... she gripped my hand harder... and started to cry
more. With her face she called me and said "you know i can't... you know me very well.
I will forever think that am forcing myself on you... I trust your love for me but i can't... please"
I moved down she cried even harder.... i kissed on her forehead....
and said  'i love u and i don't care about anythng else...' i slipped the ring into her finger... 

[I was to propose her That day]... cried  even more and said " yes i will marry you but
on one condition...
you will take me for weekly shopping." I smiled... and later we are living
together. We have a very sweet girl..  she still sometimes shouts in her dreams.
still that thing haunts her...she hasn't completely forgotten
everything but she never shows. I love her more than anythng in this world...


                                                              THE END


Give A Big Thumbs Up If You Like this Story.
Follow the Author For More Updates..
Unknown Web Developer

Vikas Srivastava is our editor-in-chief and reviewer who takes care of iFreaksBlog.blogspot.com. He juggles writing about apps and custom features in iOS. At other times, he is usually found scouring the tech forums for technical elixir.

No comments:

Post a Comment